Monday, February 06, 2012

Job Interviews

Blarg! I really dislike them! I always get so nervous worrying about which questions they're going to ask and what the proper answer is. I wish job interviews were more honest, rather than just being typical questions where the company is looking for the cookie-cutter answers. It'd be great if interviews were even a quick trial-by-fire demo of how well you can do the job.
I had an interview today for a front desk position and, frankly, I never know how well I've done. It seemed to go well - my interviewers were really nice and relatively easy-going - but I've thought that before and never heard a word back. I hate that afterwards I can't stop thinking about each answer I gave - cringing at the ones I wish I could change. And patience has never been one of my virtues, so waiting around to see if they call (or finally admit they never will) drives me crazy! Fingers crossed I guess!! :unsure:

On a totally different side note - I can't stop changing the layout for my blog! I'm having trouble settling on one with so many great choices out there! Maybe I'll start a "Layout of the Month" idea where I feature one of my favourite free Blogger layouts from around the web. Include a little profile of the providing author/website....? A little project to work on I guess.

If anyone has any good suggestions for Blogger widgets/codes you can't live without, please leave me a comment!! :smile:

0 comments:

Post a Comment